14 August 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Super Cute!

Mood: Sleepy but accomplished (Way past my bedtime but managed to balance the checkbook and pay the bills, so I'm calling it a win!)

What I'm Watching: College Cheerleading Championships (Guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I can't think of a better way to completely destroy my self esteem than by watching a bunch of perfectly toned, tanned, tiny, athletic women half my age flying through the air in perfect synchronization).

Because it's so super late this is just going to be a mini-blog.

First, the good.

My latest obsessions?
1. Make it or Break it. I LOVE this new show on ABC Family. Gymnastics, drama, what's not to love?
2. McDonald's sweet tea. Yummy.
3. Watermelon. It's finally in season and affordable...YUMMY!!!

Now, the bad.

My latest annoyances?
1. Stupid people (okay, this is both ongoing and a given but it still makes the top of the list)
2. People who "borrow" (read: steal) the office supplies off of my desk. People? I NEED those supplies to effectively do my job, that's why they're on/in my desk. If you need a tape dispenser, a stapler, highlighter, etc. Go.Get.Your.Own. Or, at least have the decency to return mine when you're finished. (Also? the person who took my 'to do' list a few months ago? You're still on my list!).
3. Running to answer the phone at work only to hear a "click" and dial tone on the other end.
4. People who take their personal angst out on me. I don't care if you have PMS, got up on the wrong side of the bed or are just in a pissy mood. It's not my fault nor is it my problem so don't take your issues out on me!
5. Blogger...I've tried to post this blog entry for the last half hour. It has frozen up, refused to upload pictures without the use of some four letter words on my part and then will not allow me to use my new, super cool signature. Blogger...you are officially ON.MY.LIST!

Finally, the super cute. My little niece. I can neither confirm nor deny that Auntie Rhonda was an instigator in the completely inappropriate sticking out of the tongue captured in this photograph!




If that little face doesn't make you smile, there's no hope for you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They're like cake without the carbs.