08 August 2009

My (almost real) Tattoo

Mood: Forgetful (because I promised a while ago to post this picture)

What I'm Watching: Lockup: San Quentin (Wondering why on earth people become criminals...prison definitely doesn't look like fun to me)


So, I posted a couple of posts down about our adventures at the county fair, including my cool, albeit temporary, tattoo. I also promised to post a picture and then promptly forgot. So, here it is, the closest I will ever come to having an actual tattoo.




















It's a four leafed clover which has done me absolutely no good since I've since bought two lottery tickets that haven't won me a single penny. Also? This completely showcases how dry my legs are. Must remember to moisturize!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They're like cake without the carbs.