On TV: World's Dumbest - Holiday Edition (watching stupid people do stupid things - the perfect way to end a holiday!)
In case anyone missed it, today is Thanksgiving! It's the day to jump out of bed, turn on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and then eat yourself silly all in the name of being thankful for the blessings in our lives. So, today I'm especially reminded to be thankful for:
- My hubs. He drives me crazy. Seriously crazy. But. I wouldn't know what to do without him. And they make medication for the crazy.
- My family. Ditto the crazy but, again, I wouldn't know what to do without them. Also? The medication for the hubs crazy works equally well for the family crazy.
- Car horns. They keep me from having a head on collision with people who are driving the wrong way down a one way street. They also allow me to advise said people of their error.
- My laptop - I know, shallow right? But I loves my laptop!
- Friends - both internet based and real life. Without friends I'd need a lot more of the medication for the various crazy in my life.
- Disposable cookware. *
So there you have it. Hope everyone has had a great turkey day and that you have many blessings in your lives for which you can be thankful.
*Don't judge me - when you cook for a huge family it's all about the easy clean up.