11 August 2011

Tell the Truth Thursday

Mood: Tired (it's been a LONG week)

My truths this Thursday:

1.) It's been way too long since I've blogged - I read somewhere that you're not supposed to point that out in your blog because it makes you seem "unprofessional"

2.) Clearly I don't care about vaguely random internet blogging rules

3.) I'm seriously thinking about attending my 20th high school reunion. Given the amount of emotional torture I endured during my high school years...

4.) I suspect this means that I'm either A. crazy or B. a masochist

5.) I think you should check out a copy of Twenty Eight and a Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank. I was lucky enough to be a beta reader for this awesome book and I STILL bought a copy when it released. I will be doing a review on my next review Monday but really, just buy it because it's awesome.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They're like cake without the carbs.